Thursday, 04 July 2013 13:20
AICTE conducts National level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) twice a year for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE.
Management programs (Diploma and PG):
Management (PGDM, MBA and similar)
Eligibility: Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
Eligibility: Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration.
Management (Executive PGDM):
Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial / supervisory experience.
For CMAT 2014- 15 (First Test) for any test centre in India: For General/OBC Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable and For Sc/ST/ PD Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable.
For CMAT 2014-15 (First Test) for any test centre in Foreign Countries: $125+ Bank charges as applicable.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online
- Registration window opens on 03.07.2013
- Last date for online registration 21.08.2013
- Print out of Hall ticket from 12.09.2013
- Computer based test dates in India 26.09.13 to 30.09.13
- Computer based test in Foreign Countries on 29.09.2013
- Declaration of result 20.10.2013
- Print out of score cards from 20.10.2013 to 20.11.2013For more details Click here