Tomorrow And Day after tomorrow (8th & 9th December 2012) Driving license mela (LLR) conducting in vijayawada.
AP Transport Office: www.aptransport.org
1. 2 Passport Size Photos
2. Date of Birth Certificate
3. And Address Proof (Voter Id, Lic Policy, Pay Slip, Ration Card, Municipal Tax Notice, Gas Connection Order, Current Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill, Vehicle Registration Certificate Original - Any of these)
Age: (Age limit to obtain Driving Licence)
Motor Cycle without gear - 16 years
Motor Cycle with gear any othere - 18 years
- An applicant who These are good Thurs best-horoscope.com 1-7 pm (PDT) and Fri best-horoscope.com noon to 4 am Saturday. has completed 16 of age is eligible to apply for a driving licence to drive a motor cycle with engine capacity below 55 cc subject to the condition that the parent or guardian should furnish a declaration in the manner prescribed.
- The applicant who has completed the age of 18 years of age is eligible to apply for a driving licence to drive a motor vehicle other than a transport vehicle.
- An applicant who has completed 20 years of age will be eligible for applying for a licence to drive a transport vehicle.
Exam Questions Book: Rs. 20/- (available at office)
Application Form: Rs. 2/-
Motor Cycle: Rs. 60/-
Car : Rs. 60/-
Motor Cycle & Car: Rs. 60/-
Driving Licence LLR Mock Test: http://llrmocktest-aptd.cgg.gov.in/
RTA Office Address Vijayawada: